Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

A Happy and Sad Day

T_T From now on I believe in miracles... I can online!!! I've been trying for so long. I wanted to online to write my blog, search for info and chat with Shir Ying and Eliz, but the line was so bad!! The most I could do was giving them a nudge or say 'hi', then disconnected. *sob*

Last weekend, 10th August, was (one of) the happiest and saddest days for me. I went to Taylor's to find Eliz and Shir Ying! (Once again, Tee Yong was absent... >.<") Thanks to Hong Yi, who went to Taylor's to find his friends. This gave me a chance to follow because I don't think I would go alone, especially this was the first time and the journey wasn't that direct... For the whole week I felt excited about this and was looking forward to it very impatiently, haha... I got up 7.30 in the morning, getting ready for the 8.30 am van to Nilai KTM station. BUT!!! BUT.... the driver was late by 1 hour and 15 minutes!!!!!! In the end, it was ANOTHER driver who fetch us at around 9.45am because the driver who was on shift never turned up!!! *angry* He robbed away 1 hour and 15 minutes of precious time for me to be with them! Ok, then when we arrived at the KTM station, we received another 'blow'. The queue was soooooooooo long! By the time I got on the KTM was already 10.20am. OK, fine... at least I got on the train... then we arrived at KL Sentral, then interchanged to another line of KTM, and I finally arrived at Subang KTM Station at 12.00pm. *tears of joy* Then I arrived at my 'ex-hostel'!!! Wahahaha.... then Shir Ying ........................... (in order to protect her public image, the details shall not be revealed here, =D). Compared to her, Eliz was relatively normal, haha... After a while, Kai Chi also came to join us, then we went to Sunway Pyramid by taxi. We had our lunch at Kim Gary and took a lot of photos. We must had looked crazy from other customers' point of view, hehe, but who cares~~~ then both Shir Ying and Eliz bought somethings while I was doing my window shopping, haha. After that, we went to the arcade centre for some shooting game and racing game, both I've played before in Genting... (bad girl bad girl, hehe) I knew Shir Ying noticed I was looking at my watch frequently and seemed to be less talkative (according to her, who in fact, is always the most talkative one), but it wasn't because I wanted to go! Haiz... I just wanted to know how much time we left. I knew 4 hours would pass very very fast... Sorry la... if I spoiled your mood by being slightly down and stressed even when I'm supposed to be having fun with you all... At around 4.45pm, we met with Hong Yi and his friends in Sunway. It was time for me to go because we need to rush for the 6.30 KTT van which was much cheaper than taxi. *sob sob*. Haiz... Haiz... what can I do? I can't do anything to change the reality... When I could finally online, I went to check Shir Ying's blog, and saw that she's written a touching post about me going there =p Thanks...




No comments: