Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Out of hostel

I'm OUT OF MY HOSTEL!! Wahahaha... so happy. Well, my 'housemates' are nice so far, but I'm not exactly being myself, and not as comfortable as I am when with my old friends. However, I'm actually glad I've got them as mates because they're nice and they're not party girls.

A Level is indeed quite challenging. We're in first chapter for every subject, but I already think Physics and Chemistry are quite hard. And, I used up a lot of time doing Maths! What's more embarassing was, other people seemed to understand the lessons very much? Why do I feel like the stupid on in class? >.< I'm probably one of the very few who keep asking questions. Argh.................

Anyway, I'm in my cousin's house with uncle and grandma. We're going to Genting tomorrow. I don't like those games actually, but it's still a 'holiday', isn't it? And staying in a hotel (not hoStel) is already nice enough for me, haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow,i hope i can be in u now...
wan to "ti yan" college life...
how u feel it?
haha...
go genting o...
not bad ah...
can relax there...