Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Home is the best

Where is my confidence to do well and live happily in college?

I'm now back in my hometown. My HOME. I feel so bad about going back to KL tomorrow. Not that the college is that bad. Not that my housemates and roommate are that bad. But I feel quite 'unstable' there. One minute I feel good (or okay...), the next minute I feel lost and uncertain about something. I find something to hope for during the weekends on Mondays, and feel upset about going back to study on Sundays.

To make things worse, I haven't settled the wireless thing on my dad's laptop. I (might) have to endure another week of life without internet (not completely, but going online in school isn't something really enjoyable...)

College compound, the library and one of the corridors

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi..din know u were coming back only for the weekends..

anyway.. lookin forward to seein u soon in the future..

r u goin to come to our gathering?

bear in mind that 'all is well ends well'... when the boat reaches the jeti it will automatically straight..

Anonymous said...

Kai xin , ur chi-eng proverb is good! yu xin ,be patient everything will be alright soon. Don't worry! You are coming back for CNY, so enjoy urself in muar. oh ya, may be u can eat more so that u r 'stable'... hahahaha.