Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Genting

esterday I went to Genting! I haven't been to Genting for a few years. The weather was quite cool and I love it. We didn't play any outdoor games at all. I don't enjoy roller coaster much anyway, haha. We played a bit of archery and I think it's interesting. We also tried bowling. Hehe, but I scored 'o' for the first few turns. At around 11.30pm, we went downstairs to one of the coffee shops in the hotel to have my birthday cake! Generally it's an enjoyable trip. =)

When we got back to KL, we went to the Taman Orchid because grandma likes them. Those flowers was beautiful... And now I'm back to my cousin's house.

What I didn't like was, I kept thinking about college in Genting. I thought about homework to make sure I had done them. I thought about the fact that I'd have to go back to hostel soon. I thought about my loneliness in class. Haiz... Well, I can communicate with classmates (if I talk to them, they would reply), it's just that I don't have a regular friend to stick with in class, and this makes me feel kind of 'out of place'.

4 comments:

sheay's said...

Not sticking with regular friends in class doesn't make you an odd person. Remember, always put on smile and be friendly to others, you will get yourself some nice friends soon.

When it's time to rest, you rest; when it's time to have fun, you play hard; when it's time study, you work smart and work hard.... time controlled by those who could manage them effectively and wisely.

Have a good time back to college!!!

Anonymous said...

ya, I completely agree with Sheay. It is a good sign when u know u dun understand something well. Because u know wat u does not understand.. I am sure that there will be some seniors to ask! [Study = asking] Just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Give yourself sometime to get use to the college life. I've never been to college cause I study in local university, but I know that you need time to get to know people and for people to know you. Give yourself and others more time to get to know each other.

You are a nice girl, I'm sure your classmate will see that in you sooner or later.

When you need to get out of college for fresh air, don't forget to give us (those in KL) a call. We'll surely "rescue" you. Haha!

Anonymous said...

sounds like interesting.. i mean ur life..
well.. definitely more beneficial than mine... hehe ^_^

kaixin