Pages

Monday, March 08, 2010

New possibility

Recently I've been exploring in a new area I didn't think about before. I shall not state this too clearly here, haha, as those I've told would know what I'm talking about, those related would have guessed it too. For the rest, you'll know when and IF the time comes.

So far it goes really good. No there isn't any dramatic change of life yet, neither have I suddenly transformed to a good-in-everything genius (not that this will happen anyway), but the "data" I've collected so far is promising. Call it a coincidence if you like, but good things happened in the right times, when they were asked for.Encouragements came at the right moment. Okay, so they were coincidences, but think about it, what exactly are coincidences? Of course I'm not into something just because it did as I wished, coincidentally. The concept is appealing. The core is gracious. The message is warm and touching, when you do pay attention to it.

I was rather surprised to be asked about this at such an early stage. Yes I have come across unpleasant statements online, but not all agreed to them. Those whom I've met aren't anything like those I saw online. Yes I doubted things (and still do, regarding some), yes I thought about those questions you'd have in mind, if you know what I'm talking about... but that was before I knew it better. I am unable to answer critical questions about this issue, because I'm just about as new as majority of people. But I'm more open to the possibility (why not?). There's this thirst for knowledge about it in my heart. How is this going to make my life better? I don't know. I still have problems as I did before. But I want to know. That's what matters for me now.

I have no answer to the question of what will happen. We'll see. Nobody knows... or there is?

If you happen to have guessed what I'm talking about, I'd just want to remind you that I'm neither declaring, nor denying anything. It's a whole new world for me, and I really enjoy learning about it, yet I'm not quite ready for a decision.

No comments: