Saturday, March 13, 2010
Distorted Aim
I've come to realise, my initial aim of having a blog has been distorted. I didn't get a blog to write educational, informative articles. All I wanted is a place to pour out some feelings when I needed to. I don't mean to create an emo atmosphere. I don't want to be emo. I know if i want to be a doctor I need to be rational, matured blablablabla... but hello! I'm not a doctor! At least not yet. Don't I have the right to be myself? When emotions come isn't it better to let it out somewhere than storing them inside until it explodes? Explosions are destructive. I've experienced that. I don't want to make anyone worry. That's the reason I can't write much of the reality here nowadays. I have problems, but it doesn't mean I'm doing bad in tests, doesn't mean I'm not carrying on with my life. Why I don't even get a place to shout things I want to shout about?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i have tonnes of radical posts in my dashboard but couldn't post them because people would start judging me and stuff. I feel you :((
I wanted so much to just say everything but ignorant people just dont get the message i try to convey. Haiz..
Post a Comment