Why do you live?
Because I have something worth living for.
I'm determined to watch it this November, no matter what the reviews say, no matter how much criticism they get for their acting (oh yes, I DO have enough sense to notice that the trio's acting can be much better...)
I used to be crazy over it. Ask my secondary school friends, they know the extent, but I do hope they'd keep it to themselves. XD Let it be OUR memory, ok? =p I wouldn't say I'm a fan, anymore. At least not a BIG fan. Maybe I'm supporting it out of habit. =p Since 2001.
Nevertheless I admit I like the books very much. I've long lost count of how many times did I reread them, especially the Goblet of Fire and Chamber of Secrets. Not that they're my favourite, but merely because these two were the first two I bought. Deathly Hallows, I'd say... is superb =D
The trailer looks great indeed. I really hope these last two would mark a good ending for this 10-year movie franchise.
No comments:
Post a Comment