Touched down at Changi airport in the afternoon and finally reached my home sweet home almost 10 at night.
Everything seemed and felt the same. It's like I had only been away from home for 10 hours, not 10 months. Maybe that's what's called 'home'.
I was feeling bad again when I was in the plane. Then I remembered that the tougher it is, the more I should have faith. Through the toughness to become tougher. And I have to keep reminding myself that I CHOSE to accept the opportunity to study medicine knowing it's not a straight and smooth highway.
After a nice rest it'll be a whole new day tomorrow. Still tough, because for some reasons unknown yet to me my journey through first year was made longer than my friends'. Even though I crave for relaxation which they're enjoying now, I must remember that, the more I endure, the more I gain.
To friends who are reading this, do keep in touch with me during the holidays. NO excuses like "you might be busy studying". Your one single 'hi' might be very powerful. You never know ;)
Keep me strong. Keep my faith. Let me not be discouraged.
No comments:
Post a Comment