Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Upcoming events

18th January - Informatics credit test
21st January - Czech Language test (pass this to get credit for this semester)
26th January - Cell Biology exam
28th January - First Aids credit test
2nd February - Biophysics exam (first major exam of the year)

12th - 17th February - ENGLAND!

Doesn't sound too delightful? Of course not. Haha. But this is a sign that the semester is coming to an end!

I've only started to seriously study Biophysics today. When you see the world 'physics' you probably can guess how I feel about it. It's always the biggest problem for me. I understand hardly 30% of what I read. And I haven't memorized the equations...

Cell Biology? Haven't touched a thing.


Just keep going. =)

1 comment:

Xiang Yan said...

ENGLAND!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! I never been there, haiz:(:(

Good luck with all your tests and exams:) :)