Pages

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Fragility

Human relationship feels so fragile. I feel bad about this fact. Really bad. I don't have feeling of security in some friendships, especially those I care a lot about.

And I don't know why I care so much. Because I know that it's not easy for me to find a new one that deserves so much of my care? Why am I emotionally attached to someone's actions? Why is my heart hurt by (rationally and logically) minor things?

Why do I care who REALLY likes me? And deep down, I fear the possibility that none of my supposedly-good friends actually does.

Is it the relationships that are fragile, or is it ME?

I think both. Unfortunately.

Attention please!

HOWEVER, I'm not saying that my good friends don't like me. I believe, the real good friends do. And I think I know who they are. I'm grateful to them beyond words, really. I know I'm blessed with really amazing friends and I learn a lot from them. Thank you!!


Sometimes it is proven by their actions, sometimes, their intentions already mean a lot to me. =)



p/s I know this post sounds emo, but it's really merely my feelings about human relationships, in this case, friendships would be more specific.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Sucks right? I know how it feels. You know you care abt a friend, but dunno whether its worth your time and effort to even care.

Most of the time I just end up stuck in between, halfway reaching out with a half-outstretched hand and the other half of me just says "why bother?"

Because I have been hurt till I got numbed and so its not a big deal to me now. =)