It's 2.44 am but I'm still here writing blog instead of sleeping (or doing something more beneficial... you-know-what).
I've just had an amazing gathering with friends and some seniors for Ye Ling (today) and my birthdays. The food was really nice and more special compared to previous gatherings, for example, sushi. As usual, after the delicious foods we had some kind of funny game session involving singing, Truth or Dare and some extremely hilarious spontaneous sketches. =D
Thank you everyone, especially those who have spent a lot of their time preparing for the gathering and the foods!! =D

After the gathering, we went to the park I mentioned in my previous post to have a snow fight! The snow was very thick! According to seniors, it was never like this in the past 2 years. We had A LOT of fun with the snow! It was exhausting, and when the snow stick on my hands (gloves fell off after being attacked =.=) and face it actually hurt, but it was a truly special experience to play on a soft ground covered by a thick layer of snow.
For LARGER photos please visit my picasa.
No comments:
Post a Comment