January is going to be a busy month. I realised a few days back that I'm actually coming to and end of the semester. It means, I'm already here for almost one semester!!
Amazing, amazing...
Here's my schedule for this month:
15th Jan - Anatomy test
18th Jan - Medical Informatics (basically about what's hard drive, what's World Wide Web, and I never paid attention)
Starting from 25th Jan is the credit week... we have Czech Language and First Aids
26th Jan - Cell Biology
and then, the nightmare... Biophysics on 2nd February.
But I'm grateful that I already have the credits for dissection, Histology and Latin. Histology was just 2 days after the dissection test, and I thought of the possibility of not passing actually... hehe, but with some luck and help from friends, I passed anyway. At first I thought Latin wasn't useful, and the grammars are really complicated. However after I studied it properly, for the first time, which was 3 days before the test, I realised it was kind of useful afterall. At least now I can use the Czech version reference books, which label in Latin, even though all the English version were taken, haha.
Wish me luck! Hehe... our Anatomy lecturer said it's what we would need a lot, besides the knowledge. I hope everyone of us would be having good luck =p
And to my dear readers, I wish you good luck! (especially if you have test after test coming like we do, hehe)
1 comment:
Haha I learn Latin by studying those Latin terms in Czech anatomy books:p
Good luck with all your tests and exams :)
Post a Comment