I know you've been unstable recently. It's all a bad cycle. First a minor thing stirred your mind, reminded you of something you didn't like but yet had no power to change. You felt powerless. Then you desperately wanted to grasp some proofs that some friends were backing you up. But keep in mind, friends, no matter how close, they just can't be expected to read your minds most of the times. Then you lost your concentration. You had no mood to study. You feared the result of Anatomy test since Thursday morning. Then you turned to your friends, but you were scared that they might not be able to take your moodiness. Then you felt bad for this. And the cycle repeats itself.
I know you promised yourself to be a better you, and it seems that you've failed, but remember, you're who you are. You're human, therefore you have flaws. And the biggest flaw on Earth is to not realise your flaws. At least you dare to admit it, right?
And, even when the whole world don't see the beauty in you, you should see it clearly, and have confidence in it. You're not alone, even when you feel that way.
I'm sorry (and I know you are) for the mistakes you might have made. But people make mistakes. And if you did learn something from it, and if you're ready to start new and fresh, the mistakes have become blessings in fact.
You have blessings after all, don't you? You've amazing good friends, and you've got credit for Anatomy! And many many more...
Happy birthday.
Love,
Yu Xin
p/s I must have been out of my mind.
1 comment:
its okay to go bonkers for awhile..i tried out weird recipes, buy things online, watch 100 episodes of drama in one week and got back on track! We should really count our blessings and look forward. thanks for reminding me =)
Post a Comment