Finally the Christmas break has arrived!
We had our dissection which lasted 5 days, and a dissection test on the 6th day. I was examined by Prof Grim, whom was said to be relatively nicer, haha, plus the questions he asked were exactly the ones I knew. I was lucky, really! =D Dissection was a nice experience. We had the chance to see more closely the things we've been learning since the start of the term. It was tiring for me, concentrating for 2 hours plus each day trying my best to remember everything the demonstrators (seniors of high years) said, and studied and studied by myself when it's over, but no doubt, it was a beneficial experience! Thank you to the seniors who taught us so much. We also had some kind of group discussion, with Adeline, Ian, Ye Ling, Evon and Phyllis, 2 nights before the test.
By the way, the temperature has been dropping since about 1 week ago. I first saw the ground covered with snow and felt slippery walking after finished watching the movie 2012 with Xiang Yan and Adeline on Wednesday night... And it's -15 Celsius right now! I just came back from Old Town Square Christmas Market with Adeline and Agnes. It was freaking cold! My hands and ears hurt due to the coldness, and my face and hands were red, even though I was wearing gloves all the time! I'm sure I couldn't even imagine how -15 was like before this, haha... I heard it's gonna be colder in January? Seriously, if this is true, it's unimaginable for me... However, I was still excited to see a white Prague, hehe...
oh the weather outside is frightful...
me, Adeline and Agnes at Old Town Square. I was freezing...
I'm leaving for Venice and Rome from tomorrow (actually, today) till 22nd of December, then to Vienna from 23rd to 25th December. Hope the trip is going to go smoothly! It's actually a deam-come-true, visiting European countries... =D
Before I disappear from the internet (blog, facebook, msn etc.), I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, especially to the Christians friends! =)

1 comment:
wah , u r going to rome!!!!! woah!!!!! can i go there too??? haha.. well, i hope i can visit there too or even any european countries.. =)
hope u enjoy ur trip! may be it should be, u 'hv to' enjoy ur trip!haha
Post a Comment