Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Year Passed By

I'm simply too lazy this time to write a long 'new year post' =p, so I'd just make it short.


Once again I was amazed by the ways life presents its surprises to me. Successes and failures come when you least expect it, most of the time. This year has been a very exciting year for me. Lots of things changed. I meant it, when I said 'lots'. Sometimes I could hardly catch up with the lessons life had to offer. 


First, things in KTT changed. I don't think I need to elaborate much on this. Then came the entrance exam and interview. I couldn't remember when was the last time I was so nervous, even though I tried my best to remain calm and did my best. However I have to say I was truly blessed. I couldn't have done it with my hard work alone. I'm grateful for how it all turned out to be. 


After that came the A2 exam. I learnt something from AS exam. I carefully avoided the dangerous zones which I fell into during AS. And I did it. Thanks to many people who gave me their support and love. 


After that was a few months' of happy hours, haha. Bla bla bla (see previous posts) =p 


And I was here. It took me so long to accept the fact =D . It felt so unreal. I couldn't imagine how much blessings and good luck it took for me to arrive here in Prague. I've heard people saying that it wasn't a 'top in the world' university, but who cares! For me it's more than enough. I've started to like this city. It's like living in a museum. Everywhere is history. My school is old. Even my apartment is a historical building! Haha! 


Of course the journey here wasn't (and isn't going to be) smooth. I received... well, one of the most difficult lessons so far. The scar still hurts, sometimes, but I hope there's more than this which I gained. And there're always some small little things that keep coming back to trouble me. And the lessons, tests and exams in school are anything but easy. *complaints, complaints, complaints* Hehe... 


BUT, I wanted all these, didn't I? I prayed hard for the chance to experience all these, didn't I? I asked to pass the entrance exam, didn't I? 


So, it was still a wonderful year. Whatever happened. 


Thank you to my good friends, far or near. Whatever happened. 


Thank you to my family. I love you all.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Peter Khue said...

haha my sentiments exactly :)

Its pretty ahrd to believe that we've just finished our A-lvls this year. 4 months back I would've been spending my time in FTZ with the guys from PM1~ and to think that one semester in the university have just gone by, there are just too much feelings to reconcile for the whole of year 2009.

anyways, all the best for the coming year ;)