Pages

Friday, December 04, 2009

Adeline's birthday


Knowing that she's no fan of lies (even white lies), I tried my best to achieve it without telling any. However I failed because I guess she suspected something and kept asking me questions so that I had no choice but to lie to cover up the plan!

4th December was Adeline's birthday, but we decided to celebrate it one day earlier because I was told that some other friends (from her bible studies class) would want to celebrate for her on Friday night itself, plus we couldn't find anything convincing to tell her so that she skip her bible studies (no way!) without another lie...

It's never my idea of fun, organising gatherings and stuffs, but I really thought I should do something. So, I started gathering ideas from friends and together we've come up with this. Well, it wasn't that creative, but, what's most important was we really wanted to give her a warm birthday.

Ye Ling suggested a video and I thought it was an amazing idea. I like playing with photos and editing but for me, it usually takes quite a lot of time. However I proceeded with making the video using our photos since KTT, photos of her family, and dedications from her siblings and mum (I'm particularly proud of this, haha!), a million thanks to her sister Serena.

The celebration went well and I truly hope we made that special day even more special. =)



2 comments:

adeline said...

hehe.. thanks!!=D much appreciated!!=D

Charlotte said...

hehe, I know you do, so no need to say it so many times!! =D But anyway, welcome... haha XD