14th of February was indeed a wonderful day. Now, don't get me wrong. It definitely wasn't a Valentine's Day celebration I'm referring to, but our class trip to Sunway Lagoon! The trip would certainly make it to my list of memorable events of the year.
[skip the journey and breakfast]
Once we were there we split into 2 groups. Those who preferred water park first, and those who preferred to try the Amusement Park first. Me and the girls fall into the second group. However, it didn't go that organised as we met each other in the park and joined and split as we like, haha. The first thing we tried was 'Tomahawk'. It was something like a pair of axes swinging and then turned 360 degrees. I really surprised myself by even trying it... There was a roller coaster and a fast-moving carousel which weren't scary at all, but we screamed for the sake of screaming because it'd be too dull if we didn't, haha... Basically we tried everything we saw(which were only a few, honestly) in the Amusement Park except the merry-go-round which was only opened for children below 10 years old and the Pirate Ship, hehe... Sorry to people who have to sacrifice the fun of the pirate ship just because many of us didn't want to try =p. After 2 pm we went over to the water park but spent relativly short time there. Nevertheless, it was really enjoyable. In short, I liked the time and fun we shared although we actually only spent quite a short time there.
Around 3+pm, we went to Sunway Pyramid for 'tea time' because we skipped our lunch. Some went to Kim Gary, and some, including me, went to t.g.i Friday (due to some, er... reasons). The food was not bad, but the portion was way too big. Most of us ended up taking away our food. Mine eventually became lunch on the next day, haha. By the time we finished, it was around 5pm already, so we skipped dinner later as well =="
After that, we began shopping, although for me it was more like window-shopping. Some had tried to watch a movie but all the tickets were sold out. Haha...when Estella pointed out that it was the first time we shopped together, I realised it was the first time I hang out with my classmates in KTT.
So, we continued walking around (lepak?) in Sunway Pyramid until 9pm, and met at one of the entrance for the bus. We did make it to the place in time! (This is a point I must stress on seeing that Adeline and I were running in the shopping mall in search of the correct place before the clock striked 9 XD )
It was 10+pm when we reached KTT, and I was very very tired, BUT feeling glad that I actually joined them and had fun!
Opps... and there's something I have to mention here. I met Shir Ying in Sunway Pyramid! What a coincidence as we never told each other that we were going to Sunway that day. I sms her while waiting for food in t.g.i Friday, only to receive this surprise when she replied that she was there as well. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment