On 13th February (one day before our class trip... yaya I know this is wrong chronologically, but it doens't matter), we had our grand CNY celebration, although it was already 4 days after the actual new year ended.
I had 2 minor roles that day...
Firstly, as a member of Food and Beverages group, I had to arrange the chairs for dinner before the event started, and give out food to the students. Secondly, as 'voice actor' for the role of Fairy God Mother in the sketch which was supposedly by committee members only, and for this, I've received more than enough thanks from the Fairy God Mother, >.<
I think the whole celebration was a success. It's the first time I saw so many people involved him or herself in an event in KTT. In fact, all chinese in my class were involved in various groups such as publicity, performance, backstage etc. And I want to give an extra loud applause to Vincent for playing the role of Chai Shen and my other friends who performed on the stage. I can hardly remember when was the last time I showed my face on stage =p And of course, Maddy my housemate did a good job as the emcee, along with the other 3. She recited a poem in Mandarin!
After the event ended, we began cleaning and arranging back the chairs and tables (it's the guys who managed the tables...) Some continued to clean until late that night...
I think this marked the official end of CNY for us, but not the end of fun yet for my class because we would be having a class trip to Sunway Lagoon the next day =)
http://picasaweb.google.com/taiyuxin/KTTCNY2009#
1 comment:
haha, i am in charge of F&B too during my college cny celebration... haha.. included cleaning too....-.-||
Post a Comment