Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bukit Tangki

Yesterday I went up the 'hill' for the first time after I came to KTT, with my 5 classmates. When we celebrated Mooncake festival, I only went half way as it started to rain. Actually it wasn't tiring at all, if you go by the 'normal' way (It's not even a real hill anyway). Some of my classmates actually CLIMBED via the rocky side of the hill sometimes. If you ask me, this is dangerous and irrational, I wouldn't risk breaking my legs or hands, or worse, neck, for climbing Bukit Tangki. Even though they weere trying their best to convince me that it was safe and exciting, but I'm the kind who appreciate my life a lot... haha. So yesterday we only walked, as I told them that if they were going to climb they could actually save their time for asking me to go with them. Once we were on the top, they all went to the edge of the hill and sat there. Some even started to climb down a bit, and sat half way of the 'hill'. One of them told me it was very nice, sitting on a rock and had his legs hanging in the air... >.<" They could have fallen if they just missed a step, or if one of the rocks they stepped on was loose... And even though it was not a real hill, it was still high above the ground, at least 10 stories high... Call me timid if you want, but I'd never try this without safety precautions...



looking down at KTT


air pollution... ==" (speaking of this, I suddenly miss the fresh air of Gunung Ledang we went to in form 4)


acting emo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that's what you guys were doing yesterday... Actually seeing you guys all going up was so surprising, since you're always STUDYING.. haha.. keep it up, learn to enjoy urself like the India bound..