Holidays!! Time passed too fast when I hope it goes slowly. It'd be Saturday in 1 hour and 30 minutes T.T
I've been relaxing too much this holiday... When I was in KTT I basically studied from morning till night, until I felt my joints all starting to rust (this is, er... biologically incorrect, but...). I always didn't have the mood to go 'hiking' or jogging with them... I barely had enough time to do enough exercises or enough time to read my notes!!!!! Especially after part of my trial result, which was heart-breaking, was announced.
Still, half of the stress seems to be gone at the moment I set my foot on beloved Muar, haha. I realised I'm not the kind who wants to be free as much as I expected myself to be. ==" I ended up playing badminton with my brothers almost EVERYDAY. I suspect this is a kind of 'revenge', haha, to make up the fun I lost in KTT? Alright, I know I CAN have fun there... but sometimes I feel like just shutting myself into my own world and do all the studing I could manage to do. Sometimes I had a bitter feeling that I wasn't there for friend-making or having fun... SOMETIMES. So it's no big deal... Another activity I have in Muar is shopping >.< Not that I have a lot of things to buy, haha... but I follow whenever my mum, aunt and cousin go out. Well, yesterday they managed to find me a... erm... dress, for my cousin Kun's wedding in November, which is coincidentally held during my holiday!!! According to them... everyone's supposed to be as pretty as possible on that day, haha, because it's the first wedding in our family (for my generation I mean)? I'm looking forward to it...
Ok... now I'm going to force myself to do some studying... I can't imagine how down and guilty will I feel when my classmates start to discuss how 'little' studying they have done in the holidays... (eg. "OMG! I've only done 5 books!!! Die la die la... ") ==" Anyway, this is purely my imagination... I'll let you know whether it comes true...
6 comments:
hehe..who s the one that ask me relax jor?!!'-'..today realy scared dao..so surprise when u stand in front me..hehe..bt very happy..n oso proved that we still so sampat..hehe..k la,gambateh yo!!!ur elephant give u next time yea..i will feed it de..hee:)
wa. sounds so kong pu...
dun stress urself too much though. but i m sure u know where ur limits are. remember to rest appropriately..
exercising 30 minutes a day is good for health.. according to Doctors..
since u got so many mountains at kawasan tanah tandus i think u can go hiking once in a while.. after all 30min is only around 2% of your 24 hours ^__^
Good suggestion... I'll TRY to follow that, haha... but I guess I'll automatically change back to study machine as soon as I reach Kawasan/Kampung Tanah Terbiar... ==" (since I've wasted so much time during the holidays...)
wey u finally update ur blog. =) hehe.. hey actually right dont stress urself la. >.< this is what i always told others. coz i am relaxing =) :P see my blog .. i seldom mention about studies. (wow so proud of myself) coz i seldom study ma.. :P i know i shudnt encourage u this. but you know what, ignorance is a bliss. =) ignore those tonnes of books when u r enjoying. haha... take care ya. hope to see you soon. can we..? oh well. i mean HOPE SO la.. lets dont give ourself too high expectation. or else till the end of this year never meet for once also wont that gek sim. =P byebye.
why everyone is concentrating on stress?? so i comment on others lo ... hehe... nice holiday i think.. bcoz i stayed at home only when hari raya... hehe.. didnt go wetex didnt go anywhere... i cant attend that wedding dinner.. no HOLIDAY! argh.... this is the 2nd wedding that i have 'missed'... haiz... good luck in ur studies lo hee
One thing I know for sure, you aren't joking about the part when you said you're always studying... Good luck for AS!! If it cheers you up, remember that you get to leave Malaysia earlier than the India bound!
But you should seriously relax... Like every night sure can find you in the lh.. Go find a bf or something :P The guys in your class are pretty nice wat
Post a Comment