Great.
Honestly, when I first received the message about the class on tomorrow's 2pm, I was EXTREMELY irritated. I mean, extremely. It was a Friday. I was in the middle of my beautiful 'holiday', and I thought I still had 3 days of those peaceful days (days without seeing everyone studying like crazy), and a message came telling me I'd have to come back by Monday because we're going to have a class at 2pm on Monday.
I'm not complaining... do I have a reason to, anyway?
He's just being hard-working. And I happen to really need a hard-working Physics lecturer. And I happen to be stupid in Physics. And I happen to be a student who would feel guilty skipping class. And I happen to be someone who really needs good result. And I happen to be an A-Level student who's going to sit for the exam in 1 month's time.
So I'm here. Without a reason to complain.
I'm not complaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment