
Yoga style...

Lazy dog...
Yay! I'm back in Muar now! When I got back it was already 10 +, so I didn't go to visit the cute dogs shown above, haha. However, I did have a very nice sleep!
Too bad I'm having a flu right now >.< I'm sick when Chinese New Year is about to come! Argh... A lot of people got sick in KL. 5 out of my 6 housemates are already sick. I'm the 5th to get sick... not that bad, huh? =D

3 comments:
Boil coca-cola and add salt to it before u drink, can help you to get well faster. Take care o..
Thanks! =p
5th to get flu, erh yala not bad la . not fever is already very good . flu only ma haha! take it easy! hope u can get well soon, so that u can eat happily when cny!
Post a Comment