Today I went shopping with TYong, Sheryn and Liz, haha! We met TYong's friend, Wey Yi and finally arrived at Sg Wang at around 12.30 with Taxi --> Bus --> Monorail. I spotted a white jacket, but I didn't buy it because I've already had two, and that one costs RM40+.
After lunch, we went and took some da tou zhao. It's the second time I took these photos. We ended up spending one and a half hour taking 2 series of photos, haha. Too bad TYong had to go back earlier with Wey Yi after that because he was too sick to continue shopping. So, Liz, Sheryn and I continued shopping by ourselves... After that, we walked over to Time Square. Sheryn wanted to play the roller coaster, but nobody wanted to go with her, wahaha.
At night, we got on a bus after we reached KL Sentral by Monorail. There was an Indian uncle who kept trying to knock me. We suspected that he was pretending to be drunk...
Anyway, that wasn't the only unlucky thing which happened on us, because we soon realised that we were on a wrong bus!! That bus did stop at Sunway Pyramid but didn't at somewhere nearer with our hostel. So we quickly got down in front of Summit and waited for another bus to get us back to the bus stop in front of McDonald, which was nearby our hostel.
3 comments:
hey! cool!, i think u all had walked all the shopping complex!
sounds like fun! ^_^
i oso wan!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment