Although there aren't a lot of activities this Chinese New Year, but I feel contented and happy. I think I realised I should appreciate time with family now I don't get to be with them all the time. ^^
Yalo....wat about frens lei??? although we make a mess in ur house...but still we treasure u ma...so go ur house celebrate v u...alhtough din chat nuch about ur life ther....but have to keep in touch always y...FrensS Forever !
Yalo....wat about frens lei??? although we make a mess in ur house...but still we treasure u ma...so go ur house celebrate v u...alhtough din chat nuch about ur life ther....but have to keep in touch always y...FrensS Forever !
haha, at last u admit it, that day(cny) only i feel that friends are also as important as family. anyway i believe family must be the 1st... thanks for coming..
7 comments:
oh, so you live in asia?!
you're so lucky .. ^_^
o...
wat bout time spent with frenz? ^_^
Yalo....wat about frens lei??? although we make a mess in ur house...but still we treasure u ma...so go ur house celebrate v u...alhtough din chat nuch about ur life ther....but have to keep in touch always y...FrensS Forever !
Yalo....wat about frens lei??? although we make a mess in ur house...but still we treasure u ma...so go ur house celebrate v u...alhtough din chat nuch about ur life ther....but have to keep in touch always y...FrensS Forever !
Geokxin..
Yala yala... friends also, haha.
haha, at last u admit it, that day(cny) only i feel that friends are also as important as family. anyway i believe family must be the 1st... thanks for coming..
Post a Comment