It's a Monday again... I DON'T LIKE Monday!!
Anyway, I just realised something... I won't be going back for another 2 weeks! I can't go back this weekend because I have to do the LAN Project... ><
There're rumours saying that SPM result will be released on 28th, but it's already 25th and there's still no news about it on the newspapers. I really want to know how I've done in the exam, but sometimes I get a twinge of feeling like what if I've done really badly?
3 comments:
What could you do now if you really did badly? You never know until you see the result sheet!! Prepare yourself, do the best (when thing is happening, so that there is no excuse of regretting for not doing well). There are fruits on the tree for you at the end of the process......
hmm... not going back home for 2 weeks isn't that bad. When I have my project started, I did not go home for nearly 1.5 months. What is worst, I did not spend time with them when they were here, coz I need to work throughout the weekend. We just make sure, we go home whenever is possible and time allowed.
the star said it's somewhere in mid-march.. perhaps?
-------------
Post a Comment