Okay this is dangerous in a way as some people might overwork their brain cells and start thinking I'm talking about them. So, don't. I'm just bursting to express some opinions, in general.
I have a particular dislike to those who say beautiful words without meaning it. Saying bad things one doesn't mean is hurtful, and yes, the wound might take a long time to heal, if it ever does. But even this doesn't tempt me to roll my eyes.
I spent a few minutes wondering why. I looked back in my short history of life, hoping to find the root of this. Hm... and I can't.
This world is simply full with these people. I'll of course meet even more of these in workplace a few years later. Ah... okay I should accept the reality.
Wait... I think there's a tiny voice telling me not to judge anyone?
4 comments:
My leader taught me something about that.
I told him people kind of say one thing in front of me and something else at my back.
And he asked me, did they tell you that?
I said it's not directly but I can sense.
And he answered:"I tell you what, you just need to take it as it is(as what they say)"
I think it's really true, we will be so tired if we try to figure out what others mean when they say something. And it caused misunderstanding.
Sometimes I will just choose to believe they mean what they say^^. And it really reduces a lot of misunderstanding.
I and my mum used to be stuck in this cycle. She thought I hate her. I thought she hates me. So we thought whatever each other do is out of hatred while in reality it's NOT. Thank God we solved things out, after 20 years=), better late than never^^
yup, yup!! totally agree!!=D juz take it as it is=D no point making things complicated=D hehe.. coz might be, people really mean it when they say nice things=D
I just can't beat off the feeling of distrust when facing these kind of people. argh... and the feeling of injustice when their "superficial but sound genuine beautiful words" are taken seriously >.<
hehe, but i know u two are right la... u guys are happier than i am...lots of things to learn from u... ^^ but i'm a slow student in some "subjects", haha...
Susu-- thanks for sharing ur story =)
Adeline-- I thought you were another Adeline, and then i realised the writing style was a bit different, hehe...
You are most welcome. It took me 20 years to learn that too, but it's never too late=)...
We will be cheering you on!!
Post a Comment