Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Interesting Ordinary Day

I didn't expect this day to be interesting.

One day earlier I was freaking out because of the Anatomy test this morning. I didn't plan well for this test. I should be more careful next time. And I should have asked for help when I needed it.

After buying the birthday cake this afternoon, there was still about one hour left until the arranged time for gathering to celebrate Hong Yih, Vincent and Janice (senior)'s birthday. So, my housemates and I went to the Palackého Most for the Prague Boat Exhibition by the Vltava River, and ended up getting a free 15-min ride on a BBQ boat in the river.

The main purpose of those people giving free ride was actually to promote their business- 2 hours of BBQ on a boat for 700kc per person. Hm... not something I can afford really.

I really enjoyed the "river breeze" and the beautiful scenery. Lucky us!

The Vltava river, the Palackého Most which I cross almost everyday, the "BBQ boat", and the swans. I like the scenery around here a lot!

After that, we had a really filling buffet at Thai Delicacy for the celebration. Eating, eating, eating and lots of talking. XD

Photos of our boat ride and the buffet are found here, but some are in low quality because my handphone isn't good for taking photos under dim light.

No comments: