Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Český Krumlov

What's so special about Cesky Krumlov? Actually I knew nothing about it until after I came back from the trip. I knew it's an UNESCO heritage site. That's all. =p

More about Cesky Krumlov

Adeline's sister Serena and her friend Yan came to visit Prague last week. Originally it was just Adeline, Serena and Yan who went to Cesky Krumlov last Saturday, but seeing that we haven't been there, too, we followed as well, forming a small group of about 9 people in the end.

The weather forecast for the day wasn't good. It was predicted to rain, but luckily it didn't. The wind was strong though... luckily I wore quite a thick jacket after much hesitation. Something learnt from previous trips: it's way better to wear too thick than too thin (not in summer I suppose?). You can never enjoy the scenery fully if you're shivering.

It wasn't a big place. As we didn't have time for museums, we mainly just walked around for the scenery.

I like the "shiny" water at the back... and of course the ones in front =p

Quite the same scenery from different angles. This is my favourite.

Landmarks of the town


I'm glad that we were invited to join them! It was a nice day out in the sun and wind indeed.

More photos (I don't have any group photo with me...)

1 comment:

susu said...

Me like this!! Have fun,hope to visit you people someday...