Went out with Hui Jie and Yee Ling on Tuesday afternoon... the first time in a few years' time?

yee ling, hui jie and me
Hui Jie: Quiet girl I met in a tuition class when I was in standard four. Well, at least she seemed to be quiet that time, hehe. We hardly talked in tuition, but she became one of my best friends in secondary school. Always supportive and understanding =). Always there to listen and give advices...
Yee Ling: I remember clearly. We met in chinese public speaking competition in standard six. We were 2 of the 5 people who entered second round. When we were waiting for our topics she turned and talked to me, although she keeps denying that it was her who spoke to me first. Very very funny girl =p. A very great friend to have, too!
4 comments:
yee ling seem fat jor..?!
hehe..i seemed to be quiet..u cham liao..wait me come bek i tel u..die die gao gao :P
tel me now lar.... hehe
==" caryn u said yee ling fat? luckily she doesn't read my blog XD
Haha, hui jie what you wanna tell me?? =D
Post a Comment