Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Flying

The pre-departure briefing for Czech-bound and Poland-bound students was held on 19th Aug at JPA Putrajaya.

We were given the blazer which we spent RM400 on, and some briefings by JPA and MAS.

Most importantly, we were told the dates on which we're going to fly! It's 17th September for Hradec Kralove and Prague students. Olomouc students will fly on 7th September, Warsaw students on 23rd September (Li Yan! =p and Fikri also...) while JU students on 25th August (another 5 days for my housemates Maddy and Reena!).

A friend asked me what was my feeling. My answer was - unreal. Don't get me wrong. I'm totally excited to be flying to Czech for medicine! Afterall it's my ultimate goal in KTT. It's just... unreal, haha. And it finally struck me that I have less then 1 month with my family.

I think I'm luckier than many people because I'm going with a group of nice friends. Not alone to an unknown land speaking a language I can't understand, haha.

I know maybe I'll feel homesick and uneasy at first (hopefully, weeks, only) , but I now know it's my mind that's disturbing me, not the environment itself. My biggest enemy has always been myself.

But I do believe that I am better than I was. I didn't learn nothing from experience. I didn't try so hard just to be lonely and pathetic. No no and NO. Study medicine + in Czech + be HAPPY + come back and be a good doctor, is the complete set of my dreams.

So, YAY! Prague! 17th September 2009. =D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waoh, so soon... anyway, good luck in ur future! =) may be next time we meet will be during cny? haha, jia u!

Charlotte said...

haha... i'm quite sure I won't be in Malaysia during CNY... no holidays... but thanks! good luck to u too!! ^^