In Muar. Relaxed. Chatting with 'long-lost' secondary school friends. Talking about our problems, our new life.
Been to some friends' blogs, and realised some are being emo just like me, haha... I wonder why? We're all in different places in Malaysia. Then, soon, we'll be in different places around the world! What used to be dreams, the topic of casual and hopeful conversation in classrooms during free periods, is now slowly becoming true, isn't it? Haha... I guess we're learning our ways in this new land... I suppose this should be something exciting, but it's not something as relaxing as we expected it to be...
Got my Chemistry and Biology paper, for mid-semester exam. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but this is not a reason to be satisfied. What important is the actual exam. Sometimes I hope I have the power to see my future, to see whether I can go to Czech... haiz... Some say what beautiful about the future is the unpredictable... but I doubt I'd agree to this. I don't like the feeling of being uncertain about something...
Qin, my dear dear cousin, the cousin who forced me to play Barbie doll, who chatted with me till middle of night, who listened to my silly problems and allowed me to cry while telling her those, is going to Hong Kong! I'm so glad you're on your journey towards your dream. It's a pity that I can't meet you before you leave. When will be the next time we meet? Another 3 years? 5 years? 6 years? Haha... anyway... good luck. I know you can achieve your dream. I believe in it without a reason, because I don't need a reason to believe in you. =)
3 comments:
hehe, i was d long-lost secondary friend rite?! haha..ur result?!not need say i oso noe ..Czech?!don worry sure can go d..wow,many seperation wan 2 face o...swt..hehe..
Yeps...Physics is next. Mr Zaini's words are...........heart-wrenching.
i m the emo one..hehe..yalo..dunno why so emo..kena indected by u jor~~hehe..ysterday i din online then u cnt find me..miss me ler..wakaka..muachzss:)
Post a Comment