It was recommended by a Czech friend for its scenery, and after some research online, my friends discovered these places called Zvikov and Orlik. It was the most remote place I've visited in Czech Republic. We took a bus in the morning, and as the bus got nearer to our destination, the road became narrower and with less traffic. When we got off the bus, we were actually the only group of people walking on the road! After some walking we finally reached the tourists spot where we could see a number of tourists, but it was really very quiet if compared to other places we've been. One thing we've noticed, we could hardly see any Asian faces, in contrary to other tourists' attractions in this country. I think it just proves that it's one of the hidden treasure that's difficult to find without recommendation of a local.
Zvikov (credit: online source)
part of Vltava River
group photo!
it was a relaxing place with little crowd, perfect for chilling =p
small castle by the river
Zvikov and Orlik were a short distance away from each other, we first visited Zvikov, then we took a boat to Orlik, enjoying the green scenery along the river =).
the closest thing the Czechs have to a sea?
It was a windy day and we weren't wearing anything thick. In fact I was shivering most of the time, but I'm glad we went on this trip, despite its lack of... exciting stuffs. Who says peace and quiet doesn't make a good outing? =)







No comments:
Post a Comment