After some amount of arrangements with cousins, parents, aunt and uncle and brothers (ya...), I finally got to go to Melaka GSC cinema for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, in 3D! I wouldn't want to spend extra money for 3D effects normally, but seeing that this was the last Harry Potter film ever, I wanted something special! =p
I've been following this series since movie one to movie eight, that's from when I was 11 to when I'm 21! A good 10 years of fascination, even though I can't deny they weren't exactly very good movies. Ya, I'm one of those who tolerated the movies for the sake of the books, hehe...
At long last I'm sure that I'm NOT being biased when I say: This movie is awesome! And the 3D effects just added to its awesomeness, minus that fact that I felt uncomfortable at the beginning not being used to the effects. The fighting were great, and the scenes go smoothly from one to the next, especially the scenes of Battle of Hogwarts, which was gripping from the beginning to the end! I must say that this is the only movie in the whole series which I have no major complaints about (luckily...). Of course it would have been more thrilling if I wasn't so familiar of the story =p
That is to say, this movie was really nice to watch, since I'm not a hard-core fan who compares every single detail of the movie to the book. Some pretty good scenes in the book are missing from the movie, but there's no way a movie can capture everything from the book, just like the movie has effects that can't be presented by the written words unless helped with our own imagination. So, despite the modification and cutting out of original storylines, I really did enjoy it very much =D
Forgive me for the overloading of pictures in this post... it's that last one already anyway =p Ok one VERY LAST one.... cuteness that caught my attention 10 years ago =p
Harry is too centred in this poster in my opinion. I like the Trio together more than Harry The Hero.
I've been following this series since movie one to movie eight, that's from when I was 11 to when I'm 21! A good 10 years of fascination, even though I can't deny they weren't exactly very good movies. Ya, I'm one of those who tolerated the movies for the sake of the books, hehe...
At long last I'm sure that I'm NOT being biased when I say: This movie is awesome! And the 3D effects just added to its awesomeness, minus that fact that I felt uncomfortable at the beginning not being used to the effects. The fighting were great, and the scenes go smoothly from one to the next, especially the scenes of Battle of Hogwarts, which was gripping from the beginning to the end! I must say that this is the only movie in the whole series which I have no major complaints about (luckily...). Of course it would have been more thrilling if I wasn't so familiar of the story =p
That is to say, this movie was really nice to watch, since I'm not a hard-core fan who compares every single detail of the movie to the book. Some pretty good scenes in the book are missing from the movie, but there's no way a movie can capture everything from the book, just like the movie has effects that can't be presented by the written words unless helped with our own imagination. So, despite the modification and cutting out of original storylines, I really did enjoy it very much =D
Forgive me for the overloading of pictures in this post... it's that last one already anyway =p Ok one VERY LAST one.... cuteness that caught my attention 10 years ago =p




No comments:
Post a Comment