Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

After a long absence

The sun is shining bright and the cool wind is blowing, people walking or simply sitting in the park and you see people wearing sunglasses everywhere... spring changing to summer? 

March was nothing much to talk about, as far as I remember. And at the end of March, my two housemates and I moved to a new apartment with nice interior and very strategic location! It's within walking distance (10 minutes at most, if you take your own sweet time walking in the warm sunlight) to most of our classes and lectures. The arrangement with the owner of the first flat we liked the most didn't go well, and this one took us quite some time/effort/compromising to come to this decision, but I'm really thankful for this choice made! Can't complain about it! =D (see? things didn't turn out as I wished for a good reason...) 

Anyway, after we moved, began the week of tests marathon. Actually one of them was really extremely minor but still we had to study just in case... 

Despite having been living in this new flat for 2 weeks and 2 days, we still haven't had an internet connection. First week after we moved we all were busy with tests, then the arrangements made this week weren't so efficient. Really really hope we'll get an internet as soon as possible! But thank God I still have my phone to keep up with emails and updates =p 

There's a famous quotation from a senior here: "When you see the trees green and the flowers blooming, it's time you start studying" (credit: wise senior, hehe) *looking out of the window* >.< It means it's about now. In less then 2 months the exam period will start. Time just wanna fly when you wish it'd go slower, doesn't it?

Till then. =)


No comments: