Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bitter or better?

This coming exam is really bringing back some unnecessary memory of bitterness and resentment, doubts that I'm simply not good enough, fear of failing again... well you name it. 


But something just came at the right moment. No I don't mean to say my mood just switched 180 degrees in millisecond. It was just one of the whys answered. And I hope this answer stays in my mind long enough. 


 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.


James 1:2-4 (Niv)


Trials are to make me better, not bitter. Bitterness, leave me alone!


Okay time to start studying...

1 comment:

Albert.L said...

jia you jia you. :-)