When I first started a blog, I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings. It's a record of my footprints along the road, or maybe sometimes off the road. I'm just a toddler in this journey of life. Stumble here and there in rains and sunshine.
I tried to make this place "meaningful", but I can't because I'm still in search of meanings myself. Sometimes I have a whole lot of ideas but they're not matured enough to form a convincing article. (or I'm too lazy to be a teacher)
I made this blog private and only invited certain friends to read. I believed that if they cared to know how I felt they'd care to key in their usernames and passwords to see what I wrote. Sadly that wasn't quite the case.
I didn't want to care how the readers judge me because, ya it's true that I'm emotional and I hold on to certain things too tightly. And I emo. There was once an "arrogant" voice in me saying "if you're my true friend you'd accept me for who I am". I don't want to worry all the time that what I've done or have said might have offended anyone. OF COURSE I should be careful to love my friends, but worrying about hurting someone TOO often is wearing me down. Despite of my many many mistakes, hurting was not intended. *opps, off topic* The thing is, I kinda care how my readers are judging me based on my posts now.
I know someone out there who read this are bound to worry and think I have emotional problems or whatever, but I'm fine. Everything's fine. I'm an emotional being who needs a place to be emotional at times. Maybe it'd be better if I change because I won't want to break down after one of my patients die, but for the time being, this is the way I am.
It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.
... and I know that I have both =D

1 comment:
yup... believe that true friends knew wat we are doing... for me is better to be ourselves rather than 'worry all the time that what I've done or have said might have offended anyone.'
Sometimes i even feel very tired to explain bcoz i think that being a true friend, u just have to understand without any further explanation...
Is hard to find a true friend like that, but i believe there will be... =)
haha... emo? everyone of us will... as long as we know the way to get out of 'emo'...
and i like the last part of ur post... its cool.. haa.. k good luck! =)
Post a Comment