Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pieces of this and that

I've been pondering for some while about the title of this blog post. How do you name your post when things you wanna share are really just pieces of this and that?

Faith. Something I kept waiting until one day I realized it should come after belief.

Doubts. Ya, this kinda contradicts with faith. I guess everyone knows I'm a serious person. When I tried to create jokes people said they were cold (thank you so much =.=). I always jokingly say I'm cool, which is true in a way. But, somehow I've started to feel not so comfortable with this true self of mine... The number of ways one's DNA could have been arranged was 10 to the power of 2400000000. And out of this almost infinite number, I am how I am. Not to say that I blame my weaknesses on DNA totally... it's just, some doubts...
True friends are those who see through you, and yet love you just as the way you are...
Enough of emo craps...

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

2nd year. So far, so good. =)

No comments: