Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

Room for improvements

I didn’t expect it to turn out that way. I never expected my impatience to be so powerful. Or, put it in other words, the fragility of my mental power. I feel embarrassed. Friends are nice, but I wonder what they think of me now. As bad as I think of myself maybe. They’ve seen the truth. There’s nothing wrong about revealing the truth, but it’s what I dislike so much, it’s what I hope to eradicate before anyone finds out. I guess I’ve failed.


People always say true friends are those who accept you as you are. I can only hope it’s true, and wish for true friends like that, and wish that my friends are the truest friends I can ever find.


But it’s not an excuse to be too lenient with myself. If there’s room for improvement then there’s possibility for one. I shall be a better person today than yesterday, and better tomorrow than today.


5 comments:

Caryn said...

Jz b urself coz u r nice.. seriously.. but frankly to say, true friend is really difficult to find which i experienced now coz u al seem study abroad lo.. Haiz

sheay's said...

hmm... did you exploded and fire on somebody? Remember, we can't and not suppose to satisfy EACH & EVERYBODY around us. That is not fair to ourselves as well as to friends around us. The soonest you let people know who you really are, you are the truest friend to them all.

Xiang Yan said...

In past 11 months, 7 friends who I thought they are good/best/true friends betrayed me, I still feel the pain. It is not that easy to find true friend, the only thing we should be glad is if we found them, the friendship will never fade away.

Charlotte said...

Keep hoping... never let the faith die =)

Xiang Yan said...

Anyway I learn my lessons:
1. Never apologise as long as you think you are right because your loss can be lesser if you don't say sorry.
2. If you don't care about everything, you will be happy always.