I realised I've become lazy since college ended. I used to feel fine with 6 hours of sleep, but now I feel so sleepy that I keep yawning if I have about 5 hours plus of sleep the previous night. What's worse, I REALLY have forgotten knowledge I learnt in A Levels. My brother asked me a simple Chemistry question just now, although I felt like I knew the answer but I wasn't entirely sure. That was exactly the things I learnt from A Levels. That caused a split second of anxiety in me. Gosh. What has happened to my brain?!
I've started packing bit by bit a couple of weeks ago. It's proven not an easy task. I don't know how much is just enough, how much is too little or too much. I'm confused by so many different opinions. I seem to come up with new items to bring everyday. So, the 29 inches luggage which I thought could be more than enough... is already full. Now it leaves me wondering should I get a trolley bag or a backpack as handcarry. People said it's okay to have the handcarry overweight. Well, good news. But I don't want to take the risk if not necessary. Bad news, I don't know what's necessary and what's not. That's how confused I am right now. However, guess I'll figure out a way when the time comes...
Anyway, the lessons've been going well. I'm actually kind of sad about swimming lessons coming to an end... I wish I had started earlier so that I could have learnt much more by now. The teacher is very good, and I'm grateful to her even though the lessons are not free or charge...
Other than going for lessons, cooking, sleeping, eating, packing, sweeping the floor, guess another of my main activities is watching drama. I've finished watching Grey's Anatomy a long time ago. Watched the first season of Private Practice but I stopped halfway through season 2. It was quite nice but not as much as Grey's Anatomy. The Hong Kong drama 古灵精探B is quite funny, and I'm also watching China's 仙剑奇侠传3. I personally don't like the fact that the conversations are way too 'modern', and most of the special effects are totally fake and really ridiculous (until the extent of showing something like 'television' in it...). These flaws make the drama seem absurd sometimes. However, I guess the computer game could be very interesting judging from the story itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment