It's 34 hours before I fly off to Czech. One month ago it felt unreal. At this moment, it still is.
I've been trying hard to squeeze the necessary things into 20kg of cargo luggage and 5kg of hand baggage, and it truly wasn't easy.
I've been eating so much that I suspect my BMI is finally normal. It never was since standard 6. The way I'm eating now is not healthy, but I don't really care that much right now since I won't be able to eat my favourite Malaysian foods for the next whole year.
My friends have had separate gatherings with me. Last night I went out with Kai Chi, Heng Hui and Wei Fen. Too bad for most of them, their holiday starts next week. Guess we'll have to wait for another year to meet. Thank you, Kai Chi and Su Jia, who mentioned about me flying in their recent blog posts. Maybe Su Jia is right, it's getting harder to meet up since many are going abroad in the coming years, but I believe this process is for our own good in the future. We'll share the experience from Czech, US, UK, Australia etc. when we meet next time, hehe...
And my family helped in my preparation and bringing me around to eat, eat and eat in the past month. That was troublesome for them, really, the preparing and the eating =p

No comments:
Post a Comment