Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Waiting

I forgot the date! I actually did. I wasn't sure whether the A Level result was coming out on 12th or 10th. Now if my source is correct, it's coming out on 10th.

I dreamt about UPSR, PMR and SPM results before each of them came out. And none of them was correct. Which was a good thing.

My point is, I was always the anxious and nervous one about exams. Not that I'm confident this time. I think I just forgot to be scared, and I'm pretty sure that I'll remember as the time comes closer and closer, each minute.

10 days.

I wonder why am I complaining. It's good not to be nervous right? I hate it when I freak out. I mean I HATE it. I hate being the soft and weak one. I know I have to be stronger to continue my journey. I've chosen my path and I would never want to quit. So becoming stronger is the only option I have.

Hence, now I'm hoping for the best, and prepare for the... worst?

The best scenario is, I pass my cut off point, I get to fly, I adapt well there hopefully, me and my friends will survive well and we help each other there, I meet new people and be better at meeting new people, I handle homesickness well, I cope with studies well, I make myself comfortable there, I'll be a... fine med student, I still eat meat after dissections etc (the others, like, becoming a successful doctor, is too far away now, we need some short-term goals)

That was the best scenario in the world, and typing them out make it seem like a daydream. Well, researches showed that daydreaming once in a while is actually healthy.

The worst scenario is... I don't get to be a med student at all. No I don't want to blog about my preparation for this scenario which involves a huge stock of tissue papers because unhappiness and moodiness are infectious.

So let's focus on the best scenario. I have to learn not to worry until I have to.

Like I said, I FORGOT to be nervous until I was reminded of. Hm... so that's considered an improvement? And I'm not anxious! Just... waiting...

Not that you need it, but, good luck everyone. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

obstacles are there to be moved through..haiz..i tink i have missed so much tinks along ur pathway to dreams..i felt a little bit guilty..a little oni..hmmhmm..dreams have fall us down, made us cried, but our determination will not fail eventually rite? persevere and move on, n i noe that i can see u in the end of the road with a blinking angel ring on ur head..hehe :P

Charlotte said...

continue your path with passion and confidence. i'll keep you updated about mine ;)