I missed the opening scene. I was standing at the entrance when I saw the Millenium Bridge fell into the water. It was supposed to start at 12.45pm but it was already showing when me and my brother arrived at 12.30pm. That's what the Muar cinema does. I missed the opening scene of Order of Phoenix 2 years ago or Goblet of Fire 3 years ago AND I missed the opening of Half Blood Prince.
I'm not saying it's very nice, but it's definitely better than Order of Phoenix. I think that's simply because the story itself is already better than OoTP, which is my least favourite in all the 7 books. The thickest, but not the most exciting. At least the effects were good. I like it very much when Dumbledore summoned fire and saved himself and Harry from the Inferi (dead bodies enchanted by dark magic) in the cave. Some of the plots might have enough suspense for those who haven't read the book. I reckon reading the book too many times before somehow killed some of the suspense. Quidditch is as cool as ever, and Ron's funny. But overall, still the same comment I have for all the previous movies in the series: I wish it's better. Such a nice story deserves to be made a better movie. I suppose converting a book with plots full of twist and turns isn't an easy job. Acting skills of the 3 main actors are better this time. At least neither of them was annoying.
So, I guess those who haven't watched, or didn't understand (the movie) or, basically hate Harry Potter, wouldn't know what I was crapping about in the above paragragh, but, yeah, I've watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and I still want to watch the last 2 films.

4 comments:
Yu Xin..in my cinema there were SEVERAL people snoring!!
lol
it's true what you said about it being hard to convert a book into a movie..but you have to admit..there was barely a climax in the movie..
But that pool sequence was pretty awesome though.. ;D
The CGs are nice...but the plot I daresay..is epic fail. -__-""
yeah... haha... could have been so much better right? i wonder y sometimes they can do a nice job converting other novels to movies, but not harry potter?
Forgot to say that, no matter what, I still like Harry Potter and I still have hope that the last 2 films will be better, haha
It's not VERY good, but I still don't think it's THAT bad =p
Haha...
Post a Comment