Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

An End, A Beginning

It's over! 6 weeks of tremendous amount of stress and endless studying... I've been wondering whether they meant to mental torture us by stretching the exam till 6 weeks although it's only 9 papers. It definitely wasn't a nice feeling, seeing the Indonesia bound students who had finished their last paper on Wednesday hanging around happily, went out for dinner and went to Genting for a trip on Thursday. I was getting more and more restless while waiting for our last paper, which was Physics Paper 1 to end...

Honestly, the past 6 weeks were an... extraordinary journey for me. I realised how vulnerable am I under pressure. I definitely didn't perform as well as I would under normal circumstances. While enjoying my holiday as much as I can, I'm mentally preparing myself to face the consequences. People would tell me not to worry because it'd turn out okay at the end, but I know it is not like that. What to do if my result turns out to be terrible? So terrible that... it might affect my chance of becoming a doctor? Well, I'll worry about it when the result comes out, which will be in next year.

Yesterday was a fine day. Physics Paper 1 was not bad (I wouldn't say I can get A for sure, but it was okay...), and as I walked from the exam hall back to my hostel, I was actually smiling all the way, haha. Then I started packing, and then did a bit of cleaning... Then, me and my family went to Melaka to eat CRABS! It's one of my favourite foods =). After that, we went to Mahkota Parade. I went straight to MPH and grabbed myself a few novels.

By the way, if you realise (I'm sure you do), I've changed my blog template! I suppose it's time for a new beginning. After many months of 'darkness', I guess it's time for something white, pure and clean. Besides, something white would match the coming season -- Christmas!

sometimes, what seems to be an end, is actually a new beginning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..sampat po..gt same hobby v me..change template to signal a new beginning..hehe..anyway, congrats for ENDING ur SUFFERING exam!!!:)sure busy online-ing,shopping,sleeping,squashing,doggy-ing,n daniel-ing yea?!!have a nice holiday..

Shikuma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.