I really hate this kind of feelings. I'm stressed. I feel guilty, anxious almost everyday! I just can't wait for the last paper to end, which is on the 21st of November.
My Bio paper 1 was a real blow. It's undoubtedly my favourite subject, but it is never my best. Or I should say, I seldom achieve a satisfactory result in Bio. BUT... it was never like the one I had on Thursday. I thought everyone felt the same with me. If everyone thought it was tough, then there's a high possibility that the threshold would be dropped and I would still stand a chance (though slim), to get an A for this paper. BUT, people told me it was easy. FINE! I can't do anything now, can I!? I'm stupid, ok??
Actually none of it went well completely...
I must admit... I don't have much confidence left in me. I went through the last 4 weeks miserably.
Sounds like I'm exaggerating? Never mind. I don't have much energy to convince you anyway.
2 comments:
xin,dun give up yea..hang on till the end..i noe how u feel..no need to convince anyone, u noe urself the best..since still gt few papers to go, do give it a go n finish them..dun tink those past subjects le..u can do it..what s passed s passed..jz move on till the end:)
Hey gal, long time din c u n ur blog lo...hehe.. Finaally, ur exam is over..Don tink too much la.. u sure can do it d...!!
Post a Comment