I think the last time me and my family went for holiday was 2 or 3 years ago... This time, during my precious (pitifully short) holiday, we went to Cameron Highlands! It wasn't exactly somewhere you go for 'fun'. But it was really relaxing. In fact, I don't mind it being short of 'fun'. No matter where it is, being on a holiday with family is already something priceless.
One of my favourite activities there would be photo taking. I'm far from being skillful in it, but I still find it interesting. Besides, I finally have a big chance of making use of my birthday present which mum and Sheay gave me - a digital camera. The resort we lived in was kind of good. I like the buildings, though it's not that new.
It was raining everyday while we were in Cameron. This made the weather even cooler, especially in the morning and night. Luckily the rain wasn't heavy, so it didn't affect our trip much as we can still visit places there. Only that the rain made me a bit worried about land slides...
The other enjoyable activity would be eating steam boat(or 'hot pot'? 火锅)! We had 2 kinds of, erm... 'hot pot' (?). One is shown below, the other was a special kind, mainly made of water crest (西洋菜) plus traditional ingredients, in a water crest farm.
2 comments:
nice pic..
nice photos! good photographer! or may be even fire pot? haha.. joking la.. bcoz 火锅... hehe..
Post a Comment