I thought I was under pressure when I sat for SPM last year. Now I realised it was nothing compared to what I'm facing now. I know I shouldn't dwell on this but, the fact lingered in my mind -- this is the one which determines my life at least in the next 5 years.
I want to do as good as I ever can. But no matter what I do, I can't see my improvements. I still do silly mistakes in exams! And I'm still asking around for solutions because everyday I face a lot of questions which I can't solve. I'm doing as much exercise I could, but my result is not directly proportional to my effort. I feel my confidence dropping everytime they solve the questions for me, instead of me solving them myself!
What's worse, I can't stay calm in exams like I used to do. In secondary school, I felt sad when I couldn't do the questions in exams, I started to get nervous. BUT I'VE NEVER PANIC! But I DO NOW! I start to panic in the exams. I might not (consciously) feel nervous but I know my mind is no longer clear in exams. I always realise afterwards that I should had been able to do the questions in my 'normal' state. WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!
This is the one which decides whether I'll be sending you photos of bridges and castles in Czech or photos of... erm... (what do they have in Indonesia? Volcanoes?? Bali island maybe... ) or photos of Taj Mahal in India... OR WORSE, my cut off point is so low that I can't even fly... BUT I DON'T FEEL READY T_T
1 comment:
u are pressing urself too hard... calm down urself before u do any questions.. think from the easiest part 1st... dun keep telling urself 'i cant do.. i dunno, i am blank..'.. just relax... read before u think about the solution, dont straight away look for the solution...
u r too stress i think... may be u should calm urself 1st, u r panic bcoz u dun have the confidence in urself.. be confident, be strong.. i believe that u can do it! so dun stress up urself.. just try ur best 1st before u aim for higher marks .. after u hv tried ur best, only think of improvement.. dun compare urself with others... this only make u more frustrated.. hard way to go before u can see a rainbow.. jia u! (^_^)
Post a Comment