Thursday, October 18, 2007
Taylor Principle's Award
I'm really grateful. Really really really. I was quite surprised when I got the phone call from Ms Liz Tan, telling me that I'd got the scholarship which worth RM 10 000! Well, 10 000 isn't much if you compare to 26 000 (Tuition fee+others all together), only about 30+ %, but that doesn't stop me feeling grateful. At least something good comes this way in the mist of bad mood due to SPM. My parents say they want to have a look at the hostel first. They don't like the fact that the hostel is out of the school compound at first, but my dad admits that Taylor is probably the best (or one of the best) private colleges in Malaysia. My dad also suggested me staying at my aunt's house, which is also in Subang Jaya, and not far away from Taylor University College Main Campus... Well, there's still a lot of uncertainties, but as I said, It's something good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's something good and congratulation to you that you have got it!! This isn't the end, but beginning of your journey into a new leaf...
Go look at the place... and feel it. I always believed that we are half way there when doing something with our heart(1st step), smart thinking+hard work+luck (will come after that)....
Post a Comment