Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Strive

I'd been living an useless life for a few days. I found everything but studying interesting. I watched tv, went online, even played games. I felt so guilty, but I couldn't find the strengh to concentrate on my studies. Luckily, I met my cousin on MSN yesterday night. She asked me why I wasn't studying. That was like pulling me from blissful but unrealistic dream. So, thanks to her, I managed to do a few sets of Physics today (I'd rather I did Biology, but I really had to be realistic) .

I don't know what's going to happen. I have to admit that, my life's been very smooth till now, and I appreciate it very much. I've scored good grades in UPSR and PMR (I doubt that it's nothing to do with luck...), but I really don't know about SPM. Right now, I can only do what I can.

By the way, I've found a great medical site (which normal people like me can understand), thanks to my cousin Xiao Man's blog.

http://www.medicinenet.com/

No comments: