Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


At last... AT LAST!!! From the first moment I opened up a Harry Potter book when I was about 11, I knew it was no ordinary book. It caught my attention like no other books have (yes, until today) ever done. 9 years of adventure (actually I've only joined for 6 years, haha). From a cute little boy until an off-age wizard... I feel good that it's ended, in a good way.

The book is a total success. It kept me feeling nervous, curious, excited, relieved... from the moment Harry appeared in the 2nd chapter until the very last word of the book. Mysteries after mysteries aroused, surprises after surprises found in almost all of the chapters. I'd have glued my eyes to the book if I hadn't had to eat lunch, supper and go for tuition. You couldn't ask more from a book.

Bless James, Albus, Lily, Rose, Hugo and Teddy. Afterall, all was well.

No comments: