Hm... my piano exam was held last Tuesday. Seems like ages ago. I was so nervous. I wanted to do well. Frankly, I'm not the kind of person who can bear to be 'less good' then people around me. I don't know if this is good... but I always want to be good. That examiner, Tony Henwood, was young, and probably talented. He graduated from Oxford, my dream university! Haha, when I say 'dream', it really is a 'dream'. Normally, talented young pianists tend to be strict, so my hope to pass the exam is actually low. I did practise a lot in the last 2 weeks, but during the exam I was nervous. I had a feeling which was very unreal... I made more mistakes than I normally would do. If I manage to pass, it means I was very very lucky that day...
- - -
Name list of PLKN is announced! Luckily, I'm no chosen. Well, if I were chosen, then I would have the chance to shoot... with a real gun! That is really the only thing I'm interested with. However, I still prefer not to be chosen. Until now I don't want to fully believe that I'm not chosen... I keep trying to check in the website but it's still blocked...
- - -
We were doing the prefect's board interview. Yeah... that reminded me of a lot of things. I realised how much different I was from the 'I' last year. Last years I was very motivated to be a good leader and I had plenty of plans in my head although I was feeling miserable that time. At last I chose the life I preferred to have and my studies. Sometimes I still think I can be a good leader, with the condition that I sacrifice other things, for example, studies. I guess that's me, 工作狂(workaholic)... Some people just don't get what I mean, and make up a smart theory of her/his own and think she's/he's so understanding... (silly and pathetic)... Anyway, although looking at how other people doing stuff with styles that I disapprove, but yet can't do anything to change it, isn't a nice feeling, but at least, I made a choice and the choice gave me a priceless experience. I thought I felt regret, but I don't. I would still make the same decision that I've made if I were given a second chance. I've learnt a lot from others' mistakes. And, an experience of dropping from high urged me to really think about myself and life. People don't understand what's in my mind, but I do.
I know who I am.
- - -
Name list of PLKN is announced! Luckily, I'm no chosen. Well, if I were chosen, then I would have the chance to shoot... with a real gun! That is really the only thing I'm interested with. However, I still prefer not to be chosen. Until now I don't want to fully believe that I'm not chosen... I keep trying to check in the website but it's still blocked...
- - -
We were doing the prefect's board interview. Yeah... that reminded me of a lot of things. I realised how much different I was from the 'I' last year. Last years I was very motivated to be a good leader and I had plenty of plans in my head although I was feeling miserable that time. At last I chose the life I preferred to have and my studies. Sometimes I still think I can be a good leader, with the condition that I sacrifice other things, for example, studies. I guess that's me, 工作狂(workaholic)... Some people just don't get what I mean, and make up a smart theory of her/his own and think she's/he's so understanding... (silly and pathetic)... Anyway, although looking at how other people doing stuff with styles that I disapprove, but yet can't do anything to change it, isn't a nice feeling, but at least, I made a choice and the choice gave me a priceless experience. I thought I felt regret, but I don't. I would still make the same decision that I've made if I were given a second chance. I've learnt a lot from others' mistakes. And, an experience of dropping from high urged me to really think about myself and life. People don't understand what's in my mind, but I do.
I know who I am.
1 comment:
Post a Comment